Dzogchen Shri Singha of Portland engages in many activities in the Portland area, all to support H.E. Dzogchen Khenpo Choga Rinpoche’s aspirations to teach Dharma to all beings, thereby helping all beings to increase their happiness and decrease their suffering. In this way, the DSSP supports the Dharma system and Dharma practitioners.
As a 501(c)(3) non-profit, all of your donations are tax deductible.
None of our teachers or members receive any compensation for their work; we are a 100% volunteer supported organization.
There are many ways to join and support our Dharma activities:
- You can donate directly through our page at MightyCause or PayPal.
- If you shop with Amazon, you can connect to our AmazonSmile account where Amazon will donate a portion of your purchase to us.
- Also, if you participate in a corporate giving campaign through your work, you can find us on Benevity.
- Please take a look at our Amazon charity list.
- Lastly, we have many opportunities to volunteer and support our Dharma center. Contact us for more information.
Namo Buddhaya! To liberate all beings from all suffering and to establish all beings in True Happiness, I will swiftly become Buddha in this very life. Therefore I joyfully dedicate the merit of this offering to all beings for the swift attainment of Vast Awakening!